At Buy Me Cheap UK, we know take great measures to protect information we have on you. We know you care about your information is shared, used and we appreciate the trust you put in us to protect your information carefully and sensible.
By visiting www.buymecheap.co.uk or any of its variant extensions (.co; .uk; .net and .info), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by www.buymecheap.co.uk or any of its variant extensions are controlled by Buy Me Cheap UK Ltd at 145 – 157 St John Street London EC1V 4PW.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Buymecheap.co.uk. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We collect store information about you for the reasons below:
- To fulfil your orders
- To communicate with you
- To fulfil any services to you
- To protect against fraud
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Such as
- Information to help us fulfil your orders (Your name, delivery address, email, address, , credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age, style and interests.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Buymecheap.co.uk shares customer information only as described below and with BMC Agents Initiative (If you opt in to become an Agent).
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of Buymecheap.co.uk customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Buymecheap.co.uk or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Buymecheap.co.uk and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Buymecheap.co.uk, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the UK, Nigeria or Ghana in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. You can signoff at using on/off icon at the uppermost right side of the website.
Buymecheap.co.uk gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Buymecheap.co.uk for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. You can access information about you such as:
Information you can edit:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your password
- Your Wish list, if you keep one.
Information you cannot edit:
- Previous orders
This list will change as our website evolve.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Buymecheap.co.uk features as Your account profile, Wish Lists, and Customer Reviews.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Editable list above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send and email to email@example.com ,(If you do not want to receive other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice or Terms and Conditions, those notices will still govern your use of Buymecheap.co.uk and orders placed with Buymecheap.co.uk, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Buymecheap.co.uk doesn’t sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you’re under 18, you may use Buymecheap.co.uk only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.